See the best of the week on our Pinterest Boards!
It’s finally time for our favorite signature of the week “What’s Hot on Pinterest” and today we’re heating up the best of the week in your favorite blog Living Room Ideas!
1. Mid-Century lighting is one of the wonderful aspects of the lighting world. Full of inspiration, elegance and style, the mid-century style is one of the best. With a modern living room even better, you can’t miss this design.
2. Marble Crush alert!! When I saw the picture below, I was completely mesmerized! Besides looking super chic and being adaptable to different interior design ideas, it makes your drinks look fancier! When coming home tired from a day of work, what better way to relax than to watch “Sex and the City” and drink a glass of wine with your better half, on a marble table?
3. Nothing says mid-century home decor like a strong color palette. Colors such as tangerine, avocado, and other dark pastels create a statement look and can easily be paired with neutral colors such as white or gray.
4. Inspired by the seductive movements of the iconic movie star Marilyn Monroe, this crescent accent chair is an elegant and retro-chic piece of furniture inspired by the 60’s design legacy. It is fully upholstered in velvet and has a brass trim on the base. An enchanting piece ﬁt for glamorous interiors.
5. If you were to plan or design your modern living room decor all over again, what would be the best accessories on your list?
We hope you liked our article. Feel free to pin all the images to your favorite Pinterest board or to print it and use in your mood board. Don’t forget to explore our Pinterest boards for more Living Room Ideas. Subscribe our newsletter and receive the best tips in your email box.