What about some inspiration for your living room decor ideas? With so many furniture pieces in different color and shapes, there are a lot of variety in the items that you can use in your living room. To help you with that you prepared a special selection for you. Take a look!
1. if you go white and gray you must be certain that you can’t go wrong. These colors bring comfy feelings and a relaxed environment to your living room
“Caprichosa sofa: Flirty and unpredictable like a modern woman, the Caprichosa’s voluptuous sofa design mimics a woman’s most desirable curves. Fitted for a little black dress in lux black velvet upholstery fabric and resting on dainty brass feet.” by Koket
3. Flowers! They make all the difference in a living room design. You have a neutral colored living room and then those flowers that complement the ambiance and also…smell good!
4. Different lighting fixtures. Look at this great example by DelightFULL: Hanna pendant light: Hanna is a vintage suspension fixture which suits perfectly a living room. Its structure made in brass reports to a classical ambiance. This magnificent pendant lamp is elegantly composed by five lampshades made in aluminum by artisans who apply delicately an ancient technique called hand metal spinning.
5. Look at this perfect balance between neutral colors and then some amazing and colorful pillows on the sofa. And that rug? It complements perfectly the overall looking of the living room. Be inspired by these examples!
“The mystic behind the name inspires Eden. This center table represents a part of the tree of knowledge and the tale of the birth of desire. Boca do Lobo uses the highest quality materials and textures, giving them shapes through objects that create a cosmopolitan luxury environment, finding the finest example in this table. Fully made of polished casted brass, with a delicately engraved top exposing the heart of a golden tree to the very heart of a home. Available a set of two center tables and also an elegant and highly decorative side table.” by Boca do Lobo
7. For a more manly living room have some black chairs- http://www.delightfull.eu/en/essentials/lounge/caetano-armchair.php like these and the dark green details also help a lot!
“Koi side table: KOI carp is a recurring symbol of Japanese culture, highly appreciated by its decorative purposes, not only in water gardens but also in Irezumi practice or, most commonly, in tattoos. Its natural colour mutations reveal their capacity to adapt, just like the set of KOI tables with table tops in glass or marble that you can choose to better fit in your ambiences. The KOI scales from the sides of the tables shine and reflect – on its brass surface – the sun caught throughout the clear water. KOI and the Japanese word for love or affection are homophones, making the carp also a symbol of love and friendship.” by Brabbu
9. A so formal yet relaxing ambiance this living room. Look, the piece that stands out it’s, no doubt, that gorgeous chandelier.
“Brubeck Suspension Light: Back to art deco and again with musical inspiration, this time through the dramatic pipe organ. Brubeck ﬁxture is an instant classic sculptural design. An extravagant shape full of reﬁnement and modernity. 100% handmade in brass tubes it’s possible to create any shape or dimension: round, oval, square or rectangular to perfectly suit your dining table or hotel lobby.” by DelightFULL
10. For this ambiance we would add a rug, but besides that it is amazing! All the pieces go together so well! The ceiling light will give all the light needed and we are sure that you loved it!
“Duke suspension lamp is a 70’s groovy suspension ﬁxture ideal to suit in a contemporary living room. Six lampshades in aluminum will attribute a sober touch to your home lighting. It offers the possibility of inclining the angle of each arm by adjusting the height of the magnetic cable at any time. The standard version is composed of 3 arms but it’s possible to choose any number of units.” by DelightFULL
We hope you liked our article. Feel free to pin all the images to your favorite Pinterest board or to print it and use in your mood board. Don’t forget to explore our Pinterest boards for more Living Room Ideas.